www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Saturday 26 March 2011

A little taster shot of the wedding I shot with Katy Lunsford Photography at Alnwick garden, Northumbria last Saturday. We had beautiful weather, beautiful surroundings and some wonderful guests...the speeches were just gorgeous and the love between these two was electric...thanks Marc & Charlotte for letting me a part of such a beautiful day! 
(More photos coming soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely image Lucy. Can't wait for the rest of the pictures (except the ones of me...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What pretty light and lovely composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is an intriguing photo - I love the light and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete