www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Family shoot!

One thing I love about Christmas is the photo shoots you get to have with gorgeous families...this is one such family! I went on a road trip down south with my husband, and caught up with this beautiful family at the same time as photographing the kids for Christmas cards, and I am ALL about using props to get the best out of the models, so bought beanbag beans which we threw around the room and as soon as they got static-went everywhere...soooo much fun!!! (Although lots of tidying after..sorreee!!!)

I think you'll agree that this family will be sending the best Christmas cards around this year heehee!!

(To see more examples of family shoots I have done, please click on the title of this post)


Gorgeous in colour & black & white!




It's snowwwwwwing!!!!






Getting to throw things all around the room is just too fun!!




Gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment