www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Jon-man and Becca engagement shoot, Fog Lane park, Didsbury, Manchester.

This blog is a long time coming, I may have said it before but I've recently become a mum and cut down on my photography considerably while getting used to (and thoroughly enjoying!!) my new role! Well, I am ashamed to say that I have A LOT of engagements, family shoots and weddings to blog that I haven't yet. I hope you enjoy looking at these photos, and you may see as I blog more that my style has changed a little over the past year!

I love hearing how my couples met and fell in love and Jon-man and Becca's was a very sweet story! They hung out with a group of friends at their infamous 'chicken nights' where loads of chicken would be cooked and consumed. This enabled them to slowly fall for each other without too many people noticing!! I love their story of a growing friendship that turned into love...as you can see from the magnet in the first photo, chicken dinners still mean a lot to them! 

The swings they are sitting on in Fog Lane park, Didsbury, were where Jon-man asked Becca to be his wife. It means so much to the couple going back to where they got engaged, or maybe a park or area they love going to together and this swing meant exactly that....lots of lovely memories! We also got to walk around their local market in Withington, Manchester and ended up buying lots of yummy cupcakes (mmmmm, good memories for me too, hehe!!)


















I will be posting their wedding very soon which was held at The Place, Manchester with a perfect purple theme and traditional tea ceremony...beautiful! 


Thanks for looking! 
Lucy x

































No comments:

Post a Comment