www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Friday 11 November 2011

Iain & Laura's pre-wedding shoot


I was just about to post Iain and Laura's wedding and realised I hadn't shown you their pre-wedding images yet, so thought I'd post those first so you could get to see the whole story! 

We met up in Castlefield right back in May and, much to our excitement, a beach had been set up and it was so quiet that we had time and room to take some lovely photos on deck chairs...I love these unplanned but exciting backdrops! 

I'll just let you look through the images and not say another word!!


















Can't wait to show you the images from their Great John Street Hotel wedding now...they will be up VERY soon!! I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments below, thank-you...Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment