www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Thursday 19 May 2011

Nick & Esther pre-wedding shoot

I had a great time with Nick and Esther recently in Castlefield Manchester.  They had no idea what to expect, but after a few minutes were posing brilliantly!! This gorgeous couple work together and are getting married on the 9th of July at Woodford Church, Cheshire, then on to the Lowry Hotel, Manchester for a fab reception overlooking the water. I can't wait because I've known Esther for years now, so it'll be just wonderful seeing her walk up the aisle...such an honour to capture it too, thank-you!!





..cute!!!


That look of love is so obvious...beautiful! 



This is their favourite, and I can see why!  








They both have many good memories of this area as Nick lives just round the corner!






Thank-you so much for including me in your wedding...I can't wait for the big day, and pray it is all you both ever dreamed it would be!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment