www.lucywestimages.co.uk


Lucy West Images
Cheshire based wedding, portrait and fashion photographer

Saturday 23 April 2011

Jon-man and Becca pre-wedding shoot

Here are a few photos I took recently of the lovely Jon-man and Becca. they're getting married in August and I can't wait for the wedding! We went back to the park where it all began, and sat on the same swings where they first got together, and where Jon-man asked Becca to be his wife...aah! 

It was a beautiful warm spring day, and we ended up in Withington market where I was bought some gorgeous cupcakes from Cheshire based cupcake company The butterfly cupcakery. The raspberry one was, without doubt, the best I've ever tasted (..and I've tried a few!!)




These are the 2 swings where they got together, then where Jon-man proposed (and I'm loving my new Hipstamatic plug-ins!)








So cute...Becca didn't even notice she was lifting her leg like they do in the films, she was just too wrapped up in the love of her life! 




...and these are just some of the delicious cakes on offer by the Butterfly Cupcakery ...the raspberry ones are divine!



I'm not sure if Becca thought Jon-man looks like the cookie monster, or whether she just loved the cake...we may never know :D


So excited about the wedding Jon-man and Becca, and thank-you for letting me a part of your special day!  

(Please leave a comment if you have time, it's lovely for the couple and their family to read it! Thank-you x)











1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to the big day!! These photos are great!

    ReplyDelete